csütörtök, június 08, 2006

Right, summer's here and the time is

Looks like the yearly migration to beachy places and touristy destinations has started. A lot of people I know are getting ready to go on vacation or have already left and are sunning themselves and eating banana poe (yum!!!). I feel like the Left Behind characters (no, I haven't read the books...I just know they were Left Behind). I will travel a few miles to my uncle's place to ride horses and also to work at the stables (because who doesn't love horse poop?), and of course there will be the usual trips to NYC with Csilla, Attila, Sarah, and whoever else from my crew isn't touristing around or (gasp!) working this summer. There might be a trip to the Keys later, and more horse fun with a trip to Montana (You all like beaches, I like horses, m'k?).