szerda, augusztus 09, 2006

Revolution, here comes the

An anonymous indivdual(is that you, Wolfie? Come on, don't be shy, post under your own name!) was kind enough to take the time to respond to the article by EZA News (Lumpen Elements of Society Covering Issues One by One) about werwolfSSlovakia's video (which ENN hasn't seen...if you would be so kind as to post it somewhere else and give us the link, we'd be happy to review it). Here is the response:

Anonymous said...

you should leave slovaks alone!!!!there are many which hates hungarianS!!!! so just leave them alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you came to slovakia one by one and soon you will try to get land??? believe me they will NEVER give you land not even piece of it!!! and try to get it then you'll see ;)

Anonymous, I don't know about the rest of the great Magyar nation (but never fear, I'll email Ferenc first thing in the morning), but I personally have no intention of taking any Slovakian land at the moment, not even a little square inch of it. ENN will put you on the waiting list, though. How's July 15, 2009 work for ya? We can bump you up a little and put you ahead of Namibia.

Your response was very interesting and revealing though, and EZA is very happy you have decided to come forward and denounce this shadowy Magyar conspiracy and bring out into the open what is surely a most cunning plan: going into Slovakia one by one until there are enough Magyars there to take over may be pretty slow and cumbersome, but quite devilish, since surely no one would notice a Magyar or two here and there, and all of a sudden, wham, there's billions of us! Surprise! Perhaps due to the slow pace of this Hungarian invasion of Slovakia, we at EZA News were completely unaware of it. I congratulate you on your eagle eye, Anonymous. I trust you have informed your government of this situation. For my part, I'm going to flog my revolutionaries, who neglected to let me know this is how we're invading Slovakia. And I just spent 30 billion dollars buying a whole bunch of really nifty tanks. You know how hard it is to return them? And Tanks'R'Us won't return the shipping & handling fees, either. Trust me, Anonymous, heads will roll.

I'm glad you told me that many Slovaks hate Hungarians. You know, I hadn't noticed this, but now that you mention it, yes, there's definitely an undercurrent of hatred there, which would explain not only the video by werwolfSSlovakia, but also the many angry comments from both sides in response to it. If you hadn't pointed out the bad blood between the magyars and the Slovaks I would've totally missed it, which I'm told happens because I'm a total lumpen element. I'm going to have to do some serious de-lumpening here. Again I congratulate you on your insight and your keen eye! I also congratulate you on your generous use of exclamation points. Enthusiasm is a good thing, and clearly you are full of it.