péntek, szeptember 22, 2006

Now, look who we got our Hanes on


You didn't see much of this in '56, I'm told.


ENN (We Have Subtle Designs for You!) conducted a poll this morning. After giving people a brief background on the situation, we showed the photo and asked people to comment on it. Here's a sample of the responses:


  • Theatre on the Square presents: Jesus Christ Superstar, now playing in Budapest.
  • Come together, right now, over me.
  • My fellow citizens! Can you guess my religion?
  • Boy, talk about glasnost.
  • These shorts don't lie, dudes.
  • First row, second from the right: looking intently at the package.
  • What exactly was this demonstration about??
  • Excuse me! Where's the gay rights demonstration?
  • Is that the Gyurcsány package?
  • Ne gatyázz!
  • The dude is demonstrating the new austerity measures: no more clothes for anyone.
  • I have wondered for YEARS whether Hungarians wear boxers or briefs.
  • I can't tell if he's right wing or left wing...
  • And because of the new security rules, this is the only way they'll let you board a plane
  • I got yer package right here, Gyurcsány!
  • I'm telling you, dude, it was THIS big!
  • OK, which one of you assholes took my pants?
  • What? This isn't the swimming trials?
  • Oh, man, I've had nightmares like this.
  • I think the women should protest in a similar way.

Got package? Email the lady editors of ENN at eza_news @ yahoo.com