vasárnap, július 09, 2006

Question, that is the

So, traveling around the blogs I like, I found this post, which I thought was very cool. That's a really deep question, methinks. Would you rather live without a soul for one year or live in Budapest for the rest of your life? I think I'd pick the first choice, because it's only for a year. After that I can always live in Budapest if I so choose, right? Emily's dream doesn't make it clear if there's any kind of caveat or small print here. It seems to me you can do the first choice and then go on to live in Budapest forever if that's your cup of tea.

Yeah. I'd definitely live without a soul for a year. That's about how long it takes to get it dry cleaned, tuned up, etc., anyway. Afterwards I might consider the Budapest option.

As for the other questions:

1. Dead snake.

2. Depends. How creepy are we talking about?

3. Car crash.

4. I'd rather be happy. Maybe happily married to a filthy rich guy wouldn't be bad either.